UK universities rank among the best in the world and offer recognized degrees. It is an ideal place for developing English language skills and enhancing employment prospects. It also offers a flexible education system that suits the student’s lifestyle and career aspirations. The UK has a lot to offer to international students as compared to other English-speaking countries. The UK higher education is among the best in the world and consistently performs well in world rankings. In the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2018, UK universities have: 3 in the top 10 (with University of Oxford and University of Cambridge being the top 2 universities in the world) and also 7 in the top 50. The UK is eminent for its strong research infrastructure. The teaching and study methodology in UK provides the freedom of being creative and developing the necessary skill set.
Why Study in UK?
- The UK has a global reputation for quality assured education. All universities and colleges in the UK are held to strict standards by the UK government so students are getting the best teaching, support and resources available.
- The UK government publishes lists of officially recognized universities and colleges so that students can be sure that the one they choose has passed all the tests for quality assurance.
- Students will also have access to the latest facilities due to the UK’s reputation for world-class research. The UK leads the world in quality research having overtaken the US to rank first by field-weighted citation impact - an indicator of research quality International Comparative Performance of the UK Research Base, Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
- One of the best things about UK higher education is the chance to really pursue students interests.
- There are a wide range of courses on offer, from the traditional to the cutting-edge, from Computer Games Development to Entrepreneurship.
- Many courses also include ‘modules’. These are different options that allow you to choose from a range of subjects within your course to build a program that suits you.
- UK universities and colleges combine practical learning with lectures and seminars and embrace innovative teaching methods and high-tech learning environments.
- There is a wide range of opportunities to gain practical experience. Many courses have options for work placements and internships that count towards your degree. Many offer the chance to gain professional accreditation too.
- Business and Management
Partner Institutions/ Universities
- Chester University
- Brunel University London
- University of Hertfordshire
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Northampton
- Robert Gordon University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Swansea University
- Plymouth University
- University of Portsmouth
- Minimum 18 years
- Minimum HSC passed
- No study Gap Allowed
- IELTS minimum 5.5 with no band less than 5.00
Requirement for Admission & Visa process:
- Passport (Original)
- Academic Documents (Notarized from education Board and Foreign Ministry)
- Birth Certificate (Attested from Foreign Ministry)
- Bank Solvency Statement
- Police Clearance (Original)
- Affidavit of Finance (Sponsor’s)
- Medical Test Report (Attested from Foreign Ministry)