For any international student, Turkey has a lot to offer: high quality education and a very multicultural population, lively cities and beautiful landscapes, artistic, cultural and sportive events. Living and studying in Turkey will definitely inspire you and change your perspectives permanently.
Study programs in Turkey will overwhelm international students with a plenty of schools, programs and locations. At the same time you will have the opportunity to experience both modernity and tradition in one of the safest and most stable countries in the region.
There are now around 170 colleges and universities across the country, with more than 30,000 international students. Language studies are very popular among international students. However, studying languages is not the only thing bringing students to Turkey: there is a variety of English-language programs offered in a number of other subjects. Some Turkish universities use English as the medium of teaching while others offer at least the opportunity to learn English. Above all, the high quality of education will prepare you for a future anywhere in the world.
The Turkish education system offers international students a rich field of choices. You will find a number of options to fit just about any need from specialized degrees to unique programs geared toward international students. Multicultural affairs studies are popular as well as programs in International Relations, Eastern Mediterranean Studies, Business Management, Engineering, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality.
Why Study in Turkey
- The number of state universities in Turkey is about 170.
- There are well-established state universities in Turkey.
- The number of international students in Turkish state universities that offer worldwide education has been steadily increasing.
- The quality/tuition fee is one of the highest in the world.
- Dormitory and housing facilities are also provided for international students.
- The quality level of the education in state universities, where language of instruction is English, is at the Western standards.
- The number of foundation universities in Turkey has already exceeded 70.
- Foundation universities provide instruction predominantly in English.
- Turkish universities provide internationally recognized degrees with affordable tuition fees
- Although structural similarities to state universities, decision making mechanisms of the foundation universities are based on readiness and efficiency principles.
- In terms of the founding principles, the quality level of the teaching staff, infrastructure and campus facilities, foundation universities are ranked among the world's leading universities.
- Turkish universities provide international students with studying in a warm, safe and friendly environment
Universities we represent:
- Bursa Technical University
- Adana Science and Technology University
- Dicle University
- Aksaray University
- Gazi University
- Akdeniz University
- AhiEvran University
- Minimum 18 years
- Minimum HSC passed
- GPA not less than 3.00
Requirement for Admission & Visa process:
- Passport (Original)
- Academic Documents (Notarized from education Board and Foreign Ministry)
- Birth Certificate (Attested from Foreign Ministry)
- Bank Statement
- Police Clearance (Original)
- Affidavit of Finance (Sponsor’s)
- Medical Test Report (Attested from Foreign Ministry)